BRUSH ON BLOCK® Original Translucent powder sunscreen is a natural easy-to-apply SPF 30 mineral powder sunscreen. It goes on quickly, reapplies with ease and is safe for sensitive skin. Protect your skin from harmful UV rays without the mess of traditional sunscreens. Reef-friendly, vegan friendly, free of parabens and gluten free. 90-day supply with typical use.
- Apply and reapply with ease
- Perfect sunscreen for all your everyday activities
- Can be worn over, under or without makeup
- Safe sunscreen for children and sensitive skin
- Goes on translucent - won't affect your normal skin tone
- Great for protecting skin, scalp, part lines and thinning hair
- Easy to apply to hands and arms when driving
- No greasy texture, messy hands or white residue
- Won't run in or sting your eyes
- Sweat and water resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Will not soak into clothes, upholstery or sports equipment
- Compact self-dispensing brush - put it in your bag or pocket and go
- Won’t loosen your grip! Ideal for tennis, golf, biking or any sport where greasy, slippery hands are to be avoided
- Reef-friendly Mineral Sunscreen - Oxybenzone and octinoxate-free, no banned chemical sunscreen actives
- Refillable – two great options for refills to help reduce plastics in our oceans and landfills.
.12 Oz/3.4 G
Brush on Block Translucent Mineral Powder Suncreen- SPF 30
Brush On Block® is housed in a self-dispensing brush. The powder flows through the brush and out the head of the brush. When you receive the brush it will be in the "close" position. Remove the top cap and slide the plastic sleeve all the way down to uncover the brush head. Turn the bottom cartridge slightly (about 1/2") to the left until you feel a click (don’t keep turning it or you will unscrew the cartridge completely). Now the brush is in the "open" position and the powder should flow through the brush to the brush head. Hold the brush in your hand and flick your wrist (like you would do with a glass thermometer) until you see the mineral powder sunscreen in the brush head. Apply liberally to face, neck, chest and hands. For smaller areas around the eyes and nose, slide the sleeve halfway up the brush for more precise application. Turn the bottom of the container to the right back to the “close” position and replace cover when not in use.